Juniper Systems Mesa 2
Data Collector Torture Test - MUST SEE!
The Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet brings with it a whole new data collection experience. As the first Juniper Systems device to run a full Windows® operating system, the Mesa 2 allows you to collect and analyze your data from start to finish, without ever touching a desktop. The inner workings of the Mesa 2, ensure absolute ruggedness and reliability, and enabling it to become your office, anywhere.
• IP68 waterproof and dustproof
• Operating temperature: -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50 C)
• Storage temperature: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
• Shockproof: multiple drops from 4' (1.2 –1.5 m) onto concrete
• Designed for MIL-STD-810G test procedures:
Method 500.5 Low Pressure (Altitude); Method 501.5 High Temperature; Method 502.5 Low Temperature; Method 503.5 Temperature Shock; Method 506.5 Rain; Method 507.5 Humidity; Method 510.5 Sand and Dust;
Method 512.5 Immersion; Method 514.6 Vibration; Method 516.6 Shock